Jan 4, 2011 Tags: , 0 comments

Here's How You get me to return to your restaurant (Ode to Brooklyn's)

Follow the lead of Brooklyn's at Firewheel Mall:

- Stop what you are doing and walk over to the To Go counter as soon as I show up.

- Make an exception and let me order your personal pizza even though you stopped serving it two hours ago.

- Ask me if I'd like a Free drink while I wait (make sure you say free). Everyone knows drinks don't cost you more than 10 cents so it's cool when you don't charge me two bucks.

- While I wait at the bar, give me a status update on my order. Also, a little conversation is nice.

This is my first time here, the atmosphere looks great, and the menu looks complete and tasty. Unless I get sick on the food, I will return... With friends.

No Response to "Here's How You get me to return to your restaurant (Ode to Brooklyn's)"

Post a Comment