Nov 12, 2010 Tags: , , , 0 comments

The Leverage of Boaz - Part 3

In the past two posts I've shared what I've been learning by looking at the life of Boaz in the book of Ruth.  Boaz leveraged his resources to help Ruth, an immigrant in need.  In my last post (Part 2) I shared the resources he leveraged.  In this post let me share just some of results I've noticed.

First, when we leverage our resources, the impact ripples through the community.  Verses 2:17-18  show that even though Boaz focused on Ruth, her community, specifically her mother experienced the benefit as well.  Later in Chapter 4 we see that even more of the community surrounds the family in celebration.  More than just the person we serve is impacted when we leverage our resources.

Second, when we leverage our resources, we participate in God's future plans. Because Boaz leveraged his resources, Ruth was cared for and her family lineage was spared.  Why is that important?  That lineage holds claim to King David, Solomon, and of course, the King of Kings, Jesus Christ.  Boaz was able to participate in the grand plan of God because he leveraged his resources to help people in need.

There are many more results to the Leverage  of Boaz but I do not want to write a massive blog post again.  So I'll leave it up to you.  Also, I plan on sharing more of these thoughts at The Awakening, come check it out on Tuesday night.

What are some of the results you see to the Leverage of Boaz?  Have you experienced the results of someone else leveraging their resources?

No Response to "The Leverage of Boaz - Part 3"

Post a Comment