It's Time to write a Thesis

Can I get your opinion?  I have to write a thesis in order to graduate with a Masters in Theology this December. I want to to take a look at what Churches are doing to develop discipleship communities for young adults, specifically, Millennials.  Millennials are born between 1980 and 2000 and are now the largest generation in the United States. How do we disciple this unique community?



My questions: 
How are churches responding to the spirituality of Millennials?  


What has worked?  What hasn't? 


If you are of the Millennial age, what are some of the values important to you?  


What are some of the questions you think I need to ask?


Thanks for your comments.  It will really help me out a lot as I prepare for this daunting process.

No Response to "It's Time to write a Thesis"

Post a Comment