Pray on Purpose: Day 4 of 30

The Awakening community is spending 30 days to "Pray on Purpose" as part of our "Life on Purpose" series.  This being my personal blog, I am sharing some of the thoughts I have had during this experience.

Over the last few days I have noticed something that I have experienced before, but have never put so much thought into.  When we simply get started in a little of prayer, God will lead us to pray for more.   We've been challenged to pray for our life's purpose, the the Awakening's purpose, and for three others to find their purpose in a saving relationship with Christ.  But when I start down that road, I can't simply pray for these things alone.  I think we've tapped into something here concerning prayer: A little turns into a lot.  It's amazing what can happen when we just get started.


Have you found this to be true in your prayer life?


What other thins have you added to your prayer list once yous imply Got started?

No Response to "Pray on Purpose: Day 4 of 30"

Post a Comment